Friday, August 05, 2005

The Many Uses of Vaseline

Many uses for Vaseline A man was doing market research. He knocked on a door and was greeted by a young woman with three small children running around at her feet.

He said, "I'm doing some research for Vaseline. Have you ever used the product?"

She replied, "Why, yes. My husband and I use it frequently."

"If you don't mind me asking, what do you use it for?"

"We use it when we have sex."

The researcher was a bit taken aback. He told the lady, "Usually people lie to me and say that they use it on a child's bicycle chain or to help with a gate hinge. But, in fact, we know that many people do use it for sex. I admire you for your honesty. Since you've been frank so far, can you tell me how you use it for sex?"

Without hesitation the lady answered, "I don't mind telling you at all. We put it on the door knob and it keeps the kids out."

No comments: